Friday, February 18, 2011

Bam.

This has been a week of productiveness. Not only did I own my homework, I did my taxes, got my new CA driver's liscence, changed my voting registration information, found stuff at work by myself, AND I kept my apartment clean all week. Well besides the pile of dishes in the kitchen, but I did those last night so I feel like that still counts as clean. Basically all that is left on my to-do list is homework for next week (there is always more!) and fun things like check out the museums in Balboa Park. Part of my productivity this week has been based on the fact that the weather outside is yucky. It was raining so hard yesterday that I decided it was a bad idea to try and drive in it to the farmer's market. But on the plus side, bad weather seems to make me a better student!





So just in case you were curious what productivity looks like, it's kinda like this:

And there you have it. Tea makes everything go better!

No comments:

Post a Comment