Thursday, December 16, 2010

Christmas Alphabet

Finals are done! I'm going home and it's party week! In celebration of all the learning I've done this semester (and that I don't have to do any for the next four weeks), I've compiled a list of all the things I will be doing that are not school this break!

A) Avoid getting sick
B) Build a snowman
C) Chat with my Best Friends
D) Decorate a Christmas tree
E) Eat my Mom's home cooked meals
F) FREE Laundry!
G) Get my hair cut
H) Hug the people I love
I) Invite people to my Birthday party
J) Joke with Elisha
K) Keep the Christmas spirit
L) Listen to Christmas Music, while not doing homework
M) Make Christmas cookies
N) Negotiate the mall
O) Open presents
P) Present Presents (Get it?!)
Q) Quote "Friends"
R) Renew my love of Snow
S) Sleep in
T) Turn 23 (so old!)
U) Use a sled
V) View Christmas lights
W) Watch movies
X) X-tremely love the world
Y) Yodel
Z) Zip up my winter coat to go skiing

2 comments:

  1. I'd particularly like to see "Y," curious as to what "X" will look like, wish I could be there for "T" (speaking of which, Happy Birthday TODAY!), and will definitely "Q" with you from afar...oh, and cheers on the punditry of "P." Cassie, I love you, and "K!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your comment made my post about 1000 times better!

    ReplyDelete