Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Time to go home

So if you didn't know, I've been in Spokane for about a month. That means for a whole month I've been living in my parents' house. Don't get me wrong, I love my parents and we actually get along pretty darn well, but this isn't my home anymore and I've been here too long for this to count as a vacation.
So I'm sort of living in limbo, not really building on my life because my life mostly is in San Diego now. The only saving grace is that I've gotten to see Elisha a ton! Basically we've hung out for 4/5 of the days I've been in town. It's been awesome to have my BFF in the same town as me and also to have friends that I can call and just hang out with. For example, in this past week I've just hung out and chatted or played games 4 different times with a different mix of people each time.
A part of me really wishes I could stay in Spokane and keep living this life. But a bigger part of me is ready to for my own space again. It was good that I came home and recharged my drive to finish school and also to keep creating the life that I want in San Diego. Although Spokane will always be my home town, this visit has reminded me that it is no longer my home. And I'm ready to go home. I just wish my family and friends lived closer to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment